Hi there and welcome to my Paycation Review!
Many people nowadays enjoy traveling and usually look for special deals and promotional packages. Paycation is a network marketing company that focuses mostly on the travel industry.
We’ll take a look at Paycation to see if it’s the greatest Network Marketing company out there.
We’ll discuss whether Network Marketing is a good fit for you as an online business.
After that, I’ll address some of the most common questions about Paycation and Network Marketing in general.
And most importantly, I’ll show you the exact system I used to build my own internet marketing business to over $40,000 a month in mostly passive income.
Because it uses some of the same skills in a much more powerful and profitable way, this system made me swear off network marketing for good!
Paycation Review Content Summary
Founder: David Manning
- Certified Travel Consultant Fee: $399.95
- Referral Travel Consultant Fee: $199.95
- The Website Fee is $59.95
- The Annual Renewal Fee is $40.00
Product Type: Multi-Level Marketing
Quick Summary: Paycation, aka Traverus, is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company specializing in the travel industry.
Paycation is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that provides travel services, allowing entrepreneurs to benefit from a $1.6 trillion industry from the comfort of their own homes.
It is, actually, a legitimate company, although, like most MLM companies, it focuses heavily on recruitment rather than product sales.
In short, it is deeply dependent on recruitment!
As a result, it was labeled a pyramid scam early on in the company’s history.
Furthermore, I would not recommend it as an ideal business to start because the start-up fees are so high!
Overall Rating: 3/10
In contrast to other Paycation Reviews, we’ll go over more about this MLM opportunity and answer questions like:
- Is Paycation a legitimate or a scam MLM company?
- How are you going to earn money off of this platform?
- What are the cons and pros of joining this MLM opportunity?
By the way, I’m not here to bash MLMs… rather, I’d like to provide information and knowledge to the readers of Paycation specifically. Although network marketing is a legitimate business model, not all MLM firms are the same. Some of them are profitable, while others are a waste of time.
Let’s get this thing started…
What Is Paycation About?
Paycation, formerly Traverus, is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that allows its consultants or travel agents to possibly earn money by advertising and recruiting others to use Traverus Go services, which are mostly for travel.
Vacation and travel packages are also offered.
To begin, I attempted to research the Paycation website but was unable to find an official page. It did, however, redirect me to Traverus’ company website afterward.
I discovered it had been rebooted and renamed Traverus, and Traverus was used to incorporate it into Manning’s XStream Travel wedge.
Both company names were created by David Manning, the organization’s founding father, who is known for recycling MLM business models.
Manning is also the owner of Traverus’ subsidiary, XStream, which provides travel-related services and oversees all associate training in order to aid them in becoming travel industry experts.
The Paycation Product Line
Paycation doesn’t actually have a product line of its own.
Paycation is an affiliate of a “network of traveling partners,” with affiliate marketers promoting the company’s membership only (which offers permission to access these third-party travel partners).
The Paycation Compensation Plan
The primary goal of the Paycation pay plan is to recruit new affiliates. Travel commissions are available, although they are frequently overshadowed by affiliate recruitment materials and commissions.
Paycation Affiliate Membership Ranks
In the Paycation compensation plan, there are 5 ranks of affiliate membership. They are as follows, along with their respective qualifications:
- Executive (E) – must have purchased a Referral Travel Consultant (RTC) or Certified Travel Consultant (CTC) affiliate membership and recruited a minimum of 3 Referral or Certified Travel Consultant affiliates – recruit a minimum of 6 affiliates (3 or more of whom should be Referral Travel Consultants (RTC) or higher).
- Regional Executive (RE) –six affiliates to recruit (at least 3 of which should be Referral Travel Consultants or higher)
- National Executive (NE) – 10 affiliates to recruit (at minimum 6 of which should be Referral Travel Consultants or perhaps higher)
- International Executive (IE) – 15 affiliates to recruit (at least 3 of which should be National Executives in 3 individual uni-level legs)
- Presidential Executive (PE) – 20 affiliates to recruit (at least 3 of which should be International Executives in 3 individual uni-level legs)
Customers or affiliates of Paycation funnel travel services through third-party enterprises with which they are affiliated.
Paycation receives a commission from affiliates.
65% of this commission goes to referral travel consultants.
Certified travel consultants get 75%.
It’s important to note that no commissions are paid for airfare-only bookings.
Paycation affiliates earn from the recruitment of new affiliate marketers into the business. The amount of membership fees paid by the newly recruited affiliate or travel agent determines the amount of commission earned.
On the recruitment of an Independent Affiliate ($30), a $10 commission is paid out, and on the recruitment of a Referral Travel Consultant [RTC] ($99.95) or Certified Travel Consultant [CTC] ($199.95), a $25 commission is paid out.
On the acquisition of people, a $10 commission is paid, with a bank account costing $39.95 upfront and then $29.95 each month.
Only referral and Certified Travel Consultants are eligible for the Coded Bonus.
On the recruiting side, it pays out $10 for every new affiliate marketer or travel agent recruited after the first two. If these affiliates continue to recruit new affiliate marketers, the first two affiliates they attract (together with the $10 commission) are “coded” to the associate who recruited them.
This is a limitless recruitment level that normally codes the first two recruited affiliates and gives the original recruiter a $10 coded bonus.
Coded Bonus Match
The Coded Bonus Match matches all Coded Bonuses given out to a Paycation affiliate’s first two recruited referrals or Certified Travel Consultants by 150 percent ($15).
After the first two, all Coded Bonuses given out on further recruited referrals or Certified Travel Consultants receive a 100 percent Coded Bonus Match.
How To Join Paycation
With Paycation, you have 3 options for getting into the program:
- The monthly fee for a basic affiliate membership (Independent Affiliate) is $29.95.
- Affiliate membership with Referral Travel Consultant (RTC) is $99.95 for the first month and $59.95 for each subsequent month.
- Affiliate membership in the Certified Travel Consultant (CTC) program costs $199.95 for the first month and $59.95 afterward.
The amount of affiliate membership fees paid has an immediate impact on commission eligibility and payouts under the Paycation compensation plan.
How To Make Money With Paycation?
As mentioned above, Paycation has become Traverus, so basically, Traverus utilizes a similar compensation plan as Paycation.
Traverus has a 65%, or maybe 75% commission, paid out on journeys booked from the traveling portal. The company subsequently pays 25% on every referral travel booked by company representatives along with 5% of all of the travel commissions earned by personally enrolled consultants (downline).
When members enroll a third individual into Traverus, they will earn $20 or maybe much more as a coded benefit, and when that 3rd person registers his/her first two individuals, they will get $20 on each of them…
They are just given out on their referrals in case they enroll with the Certified Travel Consultant (CTC) deal.
There are six ways for them to enlist their recruits, and they are as follows:
- Residuals on Coded: This allows you to earn 8% commission for each individual coded who signs up for a $59.95 monthly subscription (the site fee).
- 100% Match on Personals Coded Residual: All residual coded bonuses earned by affiliates privately enrolled in CTCs are matched 100 percent by affiliates.
- Business Builder Bonus: On top of what they are surely getting from recruitment, affiliates can make over 5% starting with their seventh individual. This will go on continuously.
- 3×7 Matrix: Each month, it pays out three levels wide and seven levels deep.
- 10% Match on Personals Matrix: Affiliates match the Matrix Commissions attained by their enrolled consultants by 10%.
- 8% Match on Coded Matrix: Affiliates receive an 8% matrix match on any earnings generated by individuals who are coded with them.
So you begin by registering as a specialist and also select from the following and spend the one-time fees:
- Referral Travel Consultant: $199.95. (RTC)
- Certified Travel Consultant: $399.95 (CTC)
You’ll also have to pay $59.95 for the site charge, which is a monthly fee.
The following is a list of what each choice includes:
Referral Travel Consultant at $199.95
This spreads over the following:
- RTC (Referral Travel Consultant) Signup Fee worth $119.95
- Annual Signup Fee worth $20
- 1st-month Website Fee well worth $59.95
- travel commission is 65%
- Travel club membership
- Access to the reservation site where people will be sent
- Commission tracking system;
- Virtual back office
Certified Travel Consultant is $399.90
This spreads over the following:
- CTC (Certified Travel Consultant) Signup Fee worth $319.95
- Associate Fee cost $20
- Website Fee well cost $59.95
- Travel training through XStream Travel platform
- travel commission is 75%
- The ability to book bigger numbers for travel
- Xstream Travel’s ability to establish high business credentials
- Certification by Xstream
- Access to low-cost travel
So Can You Really Make Money With Paycation?
Many people deal with a lot of things that come with Network Marketing.
In fact, check out these Top 5 Reason Why Most Network Marketers Fail.
Please, don’t get me wrong…
You can definitely make money with Network Marketing, but if you’re going to put in the time and effort to learn the ropes (which, believe me, isn’t easy), you might as well make some REAL money while you’re at it.
The program that helped skyrocket my online business to $40,000+ per month is so simple that making money really does become natural and easy.
Is Paycation A Pyramid Scheme Or A Scam?
Paycation isn’t a scam. It has been running for quite some time. It appears to be a legitimate multilevel marketing opportunity. Nonetheless, it lays a strong emphasis on recruitment… This is why some people think it’s a pyramid scheme, and it’s one of the main reasons I wouldn’t recommend you join the system.
It’ll probably only be a matter of time until the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) flags it as a pyramid scheme. It is not well-accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Paycation Travel Reviews – Pros/Cons
The Pay is High
In comparison to other travel mlm organizations, the money is much better!
They offer a 65% commission rate along with a 75% commission rate on all other travel packages booked by their consultants. So, let’s say, if a consultant books an $8000 travel package through their portal, they will earn between $5,200 and $6000 in compensation.
Isn’t that a pretty huge amount?!
Signing up for this MLM opportunity is, indeed, pricey. For a start-up, they have a high-cost consultancy plan, and you’ll also have to pay extra site fees every month.
Recruitment! Recruitment! Recruitment!
Yes, Traverus promotes the idea of recruiting more and more consultants, just like all other MLM businesses. Yes, as opposed to product sales, the company is solely dependent on recruitment.
It will be a difficulty for those who lack social networking skills or who aren’t well-versed in the MLM industry.
Paycation Scam Claims
- Paycation gives you the opportunity to be financially independent by allowing you to run your own home-based business with all of the resources, support, and training you need to succeed.
- It is quite simple to develop a worldwide business.
- Paycation has created the strongest compensation scheme in history in order to provide everyone with an opportunity to succeed financially.
- We have people who earn a lot of money just by booking travel.
Paycation Travel (MLM) – Conclusion
To summarize, Traverus is a rebooted version of Paycation. Furthermore, it is a legitimate MLM company. It’s definitely not a scam.
It has a reasonable compensation plan from which you can most likely profit. Still, if you don’t have much experience with Network Marketing, you can find it difficult to make money because the company is solely focused on recruitment.
And because of its focus on recruitment, it’s been labeled a pyramid scheme. As a result, the FTC is likely to flag it as 1 in the near future.
In my opinion, you should pass on this business opportunity.
Signing up for their consulting program, as well as the additional monthly site charges, is much more expensive.
So it’s possible that you can get away with skipping this platform in favor of one of my other recommendations.
What Is Our Top Online Money-Making Recommendation For 2023?
Our review team has discovered a game-changing program in the real estate industry!
It’s all digital, even if it’s not real estate in the traditional sense.
Scalability is an area where Paycation Travel falls short.
There’s only so much time in a day, and you can only sell to so many individuals on your own.
MLM companies are well aware of this. That’s why they make it so difficult for you to recruit for your downline… As a one-person show, you won’t be able to make a lot of money.
But what if you could generate even more money from small local websites without spending hundreds of dollars on overpriced products or spending so much time recruiting people to sell for you?
You may make recurring monthly income with our digital real estate program without having to constantly sell to your friends or recruit new members!
Does it seem too good to be true?
It certainly does!
However, this isn’t the case…
In fact, many business owners wish they have this skill!
All you have to do is build and rank a LOCAL website, then forward the job listings to a local business owner, or even email them!
This works for any service-based business, such as tree service, plumbing, towing, and so on.
How and how much do you get paid?
Pretty simple, when you have forwarded the jobs to a business owner and he has earned from them, you simply ask to make the deal mutually beneficial.
10-20% is a reasonable sum to charge per lead, depending on the industry…
Let’s take the tree service industry as an example and assume the worst-case scenario.
If you build and rank the site, but only receive 10 job applications per month. The average tree service task costs between $500 and $2000!
That means you have a monthly asset worth at least $500!
See why it’s now referred to as “digital real estate”? That is a monthly rent payment.
The best part is how simple it is to scale. You do not need to be concerned about:
- Your upline is getting paid first.
- Begging your family and friends to purchase from you
- Recruiting people from time to time
Remember the Paycation Travel compensation plan? If you meet a monthly quota, you get what’s left of the pie…
The course we recommend allows you to take advantage of HUGE FLAT RATE DEALS.
And this is all RESIDUAL INCOME!
Making money online has never been easier thanks to the training program. The program’s owner leads you through how to design and rank a website hand in hand with the occasional voice-over while he is sharing his screen,
Keywords, website names, how to send call notifications through email, backlinking, and other topics will be covered.
Once you’ve completed the training program, you’ll have access to a Facebook group that, in our opinion, is far better than the Paycation Travel group. This is a lot more active group.
In contrast to Paycation Travel, where you might receive $10 per sale, you could get 10-20X THAT.
A business will always need additional leads and another job. It doesn’t matter if the task isn’t related to their website name; they recognize it for what it is…expanding digital real estate.
In contrast to Paycation Travel, more people have been able to leave their 9-5 jobs.
Digital real estate allows you to earn a full-time income while spending the majority of your time with your FRIENDS rather than selling to them.
Now, I’m pretty sure you have a lot of questions…