Traffic Authority Review 2021: Is Traffic Authority A Scam?
In this review, we’re going to go over Traffic Authority to see if it truly is one of the best MLM companies out there.
We’ll discuss whether Traffic Authority Multilevel Marketing is the ideal online business for you.
Lastly, I’ll address some of the most common questions about Traffic Authority and MLM in general.
And most importantly, I’ll show you the exact system I used to build my own internet marketing business to over $40,000 a month in mostly passive income.
This system made me swear off MLM for good because it uses some of the same skills but in a far more powerful and profitable way!
Table of Contents
Traffic Authority Review?
It’s a platform that sells web traffic, as its names indicates.
You’ve probably come to check what’s with The Traffic Authority website, the company’s legitimacy, learn how the platform works, how much it costs to join, if it’s worth it to join and what the pros and cons are of Traffic Authority.
Let’s start with the pros and cons of Traffic Authority.
The Pros of Traffic Authority?
- Legit Business Model.
- Affiliate marketing and multi-level marketing are used by Traffic Authority.
- This is a legitimate business model.
- You can promote anything in affiliate marketing, however, in MLM, you push specific products or services and recruit others to promote the same products.
- It’s simply an online business.
- Legit In-house Training.
- Affiliates of Traffic Authority receive excellent training.
- Potential affiliates are provided with a brief but extremely useful education in online marketing, which will be especially beneficial to individuals who are unfamiliar with the industry.
- Outsourcing is unnecessary because the technologies are easily available.
The Cons of Traffic Authority?
- Unresolved Customer Complaints. Unresolved client complaints will ruin any company’s reputation. This indicates two things: first, Traffic Authority appears to be unconcerned about its clients, and second, Traffic Authority appears to be untrustworthy. This is bad for any business, especially for an online one.
- According to a BBB complaint, some customers who have purchased the products have not received responses to refund requests.
- Undisclosed High-Ticket Program.
- To promote the Traffic Authority product online, you must first purchase it, which can cost anywhere from $220 to $8397. It is unquestionably expensive. Furthermore, before you can make any money, you must attract a large number of people. It goes without saying that someone with no skills will find it nearly difficult.
- Insufficient Transparency. The Traffic Authority appears to be lacking in transparency, as they provide little information about their company. Aside from their business. That seems to be a red flag. Besides this, if you wish to understand more about their online business, their sales page is totally unhelpful.
- Another major red flag is that they do not reveal the names of affiliates behind the program. According to Traffic Authority, making money online is simple. However, where is the transparency?
- Ambiguous Sales Page. On the sales page, Traffic Authority says that they can help you acquire, or as they put it, “steal,” a billion-dollar business model from media giants like Facebook and Google, and use it to make more money. It’s all over their advertisements. This sounds very misleading. Is it really possible to make those claims if you start your own online business? Is it possible to make money so quickly?
- Fake Widgets. Traffic Authority uses tricks to convince you to buy their service. They have fake count-down timer widgets for claiming one’s discount. “Is Traffic Authority a Scam?” people usually ask.
Traffic Authority Product Review Summary
Traffic Authority is a course that teaches you how to generate traffic. Greg Chambers, Doug Wellens, and Chad Stalvey are the company’s founders.
Streamlined Marketing Systems is the business behind Traffic Authority. It is located in Florida, USA.
What Is Traffic Authority?
This question has a two-part answer.
The first is Traffic Authority, which is an internet company that encourages web traffic to website owners.
Second, Traffic Authority is multi-level marketing (MLM) company that allows you to earn money by reselling their traffic and training products to others. Traffic Authority claims and asserts that their company can show you how to profit from the same business model that Google and Facebook use to make billions of dollars.
Wellens and Chad Stalvey, the founders and wealthy affiliates, agree that there is a significant gap between what Google and Facebook provide and what this company provides.
To begin with, those two online behemoths are free platforms that are not MLM. These companies make money by selling ad space.
To put it another way, they sell traffic to business owners.
So How Can The Success Of Google And Facebook Be Replicated?
Well, it looks that the company is simply using Google and Facebook’s great success story as a hook to attract you to join their scheme.
The main goal is to recruit and sign individuals out so that they may use affiliate marketing to start recruiting and signing up new individuals.
As stated earlier, Traffic Authority is primarily concerned with the selling of traffic and multi-level marketing (MLM).
Their main offer is a variety of traffic packages. Although, at first glance, it is impossible to tell where this traffic comes from or how good it is, at least for the basic traffic package
You may purchase traffic from both Google and Facebook.
Paid traffic, on the other hand, can be very expensive at times.
Unfortunately, you could end up spending thousands of dollars to earn only a few hundred. This isn’t the kind of return you’re looking for.
It kinda does seem like a scam, doesn’t it.
Similarly, social media and SEO traffic methods require a longer time to get traction.
So, how you make money online as a member of Traffic Authority?
Big Question: Can You Really Make Money Online With Traffic Authority?
Without a doubt, Traffic Authority can help you make money online.
This is not, however, a claim or a promise. You can sell the same packages to others if you have purchased them yourself.
Once you sell a package, you can get a 40% commission for it, and for each package you get to sell.
However, as you might have learned earlier, you need to purchase a package first before you can sell it.
And the packages are not cheap, let me tell you. Let’s say you want to get the Titanium Package at $4297 — that is certainly not easy money.
As you can see, to make money online with Traffic Authority is not easy.
There’s a lot that comes along with Network Marketing that many people find difficult.
In fact, check out these Top 5 Reason Why Most Network Marketers Fail.
Don’t get me wrong…
You can definitely make money with Network Marketing, but if you’re gonna put in the amount of so much work with this business model (which, trust me, isn’t easy), you might as well bring in some REAL money while you’re trying to learn the ropes.
The program that helped skyrocket my online business to $40,000+ per month teaches some of the same skills but shows you how to make a lot more money with them.
Who Is Traffic Authority For?
- It’s not for the amateur in the field of online marketing.
- This is for people who are already knowledgeable about the MLM system.
- This is for those expert online marketers who are willing to spend money in order to participate in the program.
- This page is for anyone looking for sponsored traffic providers. As you may be aware, there are numerous package options. However, one cannot be certain of the traffic’s quality.
How Does Traffic Authority Work?
Traffic Authority operates on a certain principle that is similar to “pay to play.” You must purchase a package in order to join, resell, and earn commissions. Later on, as your business starts to grow, you’ll need to buy extra packages to complete the training and become qualified to resale.
What’s strange about this company is that you have to invest a lot of money to make money. And the cost of the packages keep rising.
There is, however, a another option.
Traffic Authority gives you the opportunity to make money on their products without needing to buy their products first.
The catch is that you have to sell three packages to be eligible for the commission.
It’s the same as giving away free labor. Rather than assisting others in earning money online, they engage in something close to exploitation.
The Traffic Authority Compensation Plan
The compensation plan of the Traffic Authority, on the other hand, contains very few downsides. You and your sponsor can divide the commission 50/50 on any products sold in the first six sales. This encourages affiliates to help their downlines in making sales.
You divide the profit 80-20 after six sales. You will receive 80% and your sponsor will receive 20%.
On all traffic packages, you can also earn passive monthly residual overrides and passive big-ticket commissions. You’ll also get commission splits on team sales. Every time they make a profit, you make a profit as well.
This is known as the Infinite Leverage System.
Every time someone buys a traffic product, you may make significant profits ranging from $100 to $500 — and all the way up to $4,000 USD.
You can also make money by commissioning big-ticket sales on a regular basis. Every time the same customers purchase the same traffic packages again, you can earn “big ticket” commissions.
This is absolutely a wonderful concept that hasn’t been found anywhere yet.
Residual commissions are another way to make money.
For Traffic Optimizer, you can get $20 per month, and for Traffic Optimizer and Traffic Academy together, you can get $70 per month. They’ll keep buying and sending traffic to their websites.
In their businesses, they will continue to use the Traffic Optimizer tools. They will continue to be trained, educated, and compensated through The Traffic Academy.
This makes you wonder whether Traffic Authority is a scam or not.
The Traffic Authority Review: Is Traffic Authority Scam or Not?
The main point is this — Traffic Authority is not a scam.
However, it is a little iffy, way expensive, and a lot of people don’t want to recommend it.
Again, it’s not a scam.
But even if it’s not — purchasing its products is too expensive, there is no guarantee of quality traffic. And it is very hard to sign other people to earn a commission.
Building a profitable and successful MLM business is totally achievable… However, there are more effective ways to grow a business than through Traffic Authority.
This is proven by my #1 pick. Because, unlike Traffic Authority, it truly delivers genuine proof of real success from real people who have only been using it for a few days.
Traffic Authority Review – Summary
In a nutshell, Traffic Authority is a website that promises to teach you how to take Facebook and Google’s multi-billion dollar business models and apply them to your own online kingdom.
It sounds too good to be true, and it honestly smells a little fishy if you ask me.
Keep in mind that I am not paid to promote any of the programs I review, including Traffic Authority.
In my opinion, MLM is a decent business model at best, and you may be leaving a lot of money on the table.
When it comes to starting a business, though, you have a lot of options.
Even if you’re dead set on joining an MLM, there are far better solutions available.
What Is Our Top 1 Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2021?
Our review team has come across a program in the real estate industry that is game-changing!
Even if it’s not real estate in the traditional sense, it’s all digital.
The scalability of Traffic Authority is an area where it falls short.
There’s only so much time in a day, and you can only sell to so many individuals on your own.
MLM companies are well aware of this. That’s why they make it so difficult for you to recruit for your downline… As a one-person show, you won’t be able to make a lot of money.
But what if you could generate even more money from small local websites without spending hundreds of dollars on overpriced products or spending a lot of time recruiting individuals to sell for you?
You may make recurring monthly income with our digital real estate program without having to constantly sell to your friends or recruit new members!
Does it seem too good to be true?
It certainly does!
But, it isn’t…
In fact, many business owners wish they had this skill!
All you have to do is build and rank a LOCAL website, then forward the job off to a local business owner, or even email them!
This works for any service-based business, such as tree service, plumbing, towing, and so on.
So, how do you get paid?
Simple, when you have forwarded the jobs to a business owner and he has profited from them, you simply ask to make the deal mutually beneficial.
10-20% is a reasonable price to charge per lead, depending on the industry…
Let’s take the tree service industry as an example and assume the worst-case scenario.
Let’s imagine you build and rank the site, but only receive 10 jobs per month. The average tree service task costs between $500 and $2000!
That means you have a monthly asset worth at least $500!
See why it’s now referred to as “digital real estate”?
That is a monthly rent payment.
The best part is how simple it is to scale. No need to be worried about:
- Your upline getting paid first
- Forcing your friends and family to buy from you
- Recruiting people all the time
However, as with the Traffic Authority… If you meet a monthly quota, you’ll only get what’s left of the pie…
The course we recommend allows you to take advantage of HUGE FLAT RATE DEALS. This is really passive income!
Making money online is taken to a whole new level with this training program. With the occasional voice-over while he is sharing his screen, the program’s owner walks you through how to build and rank a site hand in hand.
You’ll discover the importance of keywords, website name, how to send call notifications via email, backlinking, and more.
Once you’ve completed the training program, you’ll have access to a Facebook group that, in our opinion, is far better than the Traffic Authority group. This is a lot more active group.
Unlike Traffic Authority, where you might make $10 each sale, you may get 10-20X THAT.
A business will always want additional leads and another job. It doesn’t matter that the job isn’t coming from their website name; they recognize it for what it is…expanding digital real estate.
Unlike Traffic Authority, more people have been able to leave their 9-5 jobs.
Digital real estate allows you to earn a full-time income while spending the majority of your time with your friends rather than selling to them.
Now, I’m sure you have a lot of questions…