Hello and welcome to my Total Life Changes review!
Total Life Changes (TLC) was founded with the goal of providing a diverse range of products that are easy to sell and healthy to share with Independent Business Owners (IBOs) and their customers.
So, we’ll see if TLC was successful in achieving this mission in this review.
I’ll cover everything;
- Is it really that easy for Total Life Changes to keep its promises?
- Is it worth it to join Total Life Changes?
- Is Total Life Changes a scam or a legit business?
- Is Total Life changes a pyramid scheme?
This system made them swear off MLM for good, because it uses some of the same skills but in a much more powerful and profitable way!”
So, let’s get going…
Total Life Changes Review (Summary):
Product Name: Total Life Changes
Founder: Jack Fallon
Product Type: MLM
Price: Minimum $40 monthly purchase
Best For: People who likes recruiting
Summary: TLC (Total Life Changes) is a network marketing company that has been in operation since 1999. Laso Tea is the company’s most well-known product, and it operates in the “Health and Wellness” niche.
The Company’s products have been the subject of numerous complaints, and they have not been approved by the FDA. In terms of their business model, they have not disclosed their “Income Disclosure Statement,” which raised doubts about the success of their IBOs.
What is Total Life Changes?
Total Life Changes (TLC) was founded in 1999 by Jack Fallon and John Licari. It began in the basement of Jack’s house.
They have both collaborated to transform this setup into a global organization. The company was founded under the name SeAcai, but in 2012 it was renamed Total Life Changes.
Total Life Changes is a Direct Selling Company that sells health and wellness supplements to people worldwide to help them live healthier lives.
The portfolio includes the following items:
- Weight loss
- Essential oils
- Beauty and hygiene products
Customers have the option of becoming either customers or business owners (IBO).
They now operate in over 120 countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
According to Direct Selling News, Total Life Changes made over $88 million in sales in 2017, and they were ranked #94 in DSN’s 7th Global 100 Awards for being one of the top revenue-generating direct selling networks.
Health and Wellness is the most commonly targeted niche by direct selling companies, and it is extremely difficult to compete when companies such as;
Total Life Changes Product Line
Let’s take a look at the products in a different portfolio;
1. Health and Wellness
This category contains 15 products, the most popular of which are;
- Iaso Tea Instant: Their flagship product was created to give the benefits of herbal slimming, colon cleansing, and natural body detoxification.
- Gano: Ganoderma Lucidum is the scientific name for this plant. Its antioxidant properties may help reduce stress and create anti-aging effects.
- HSN (Hair, Skin, & Nails): HSNs contain a variety of vitamins that aid in optimal nutrition, resulting in healthier hair, flexible skin, and strong nails.
- Iaso® Tea – Gentle Detox Formula: A natural herb blend designed to produce herbal slimming effects, and its long-term use may improve physical energy and mental clarity by flushing body toxins from the intestines.
- Life Drops: It is essential for increasing cellular energy metabolism, personal energy, and weight loss.
- Nitro: It is intended to boost athletic performance and body strength.
- NutraBurst Liquid Multivitamin: This liquid multivitamin aims to detoxify your system while also supplying essential elements that strengthen your body.
- Resolution Drops: Resolution Drops is designed for people who want to lose weight quickly and safely, with little to no change to their daily routine.
- Slimpm (Black Raspberry):It aims to improve cardiovascular health and endothelial cell cleansing.
- Techui: This SUPERFOOD that is high in protein, minerals, vitamins, chlorophyll, and other essential nutrients.
- Essential Soap: The combination of touch and scent in Essential Soap promotes deep sleep and relaxation.
- SOL Daytime Face Crème: SOL cream is suitable for use on the face and neck and effectively starts the day with fresh, younger-looking skin.
- Renique: Renique may be an effective treatment for freckles, age spots, dark patches, and surface scarring. It even brightens the skin.
3. Essential Oils
- Blood Orange Essential Oil: Blood Orange Essential Oil’s health benefits can be attributed to its properties and applications as an antispasmodic, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, aphrodisiac, antiseptic, and mood-relaxing agent.
- Lemon Zest Essential Oil: Lemon essential oil is commonly used for its antibacterial, antifungal, and cleansing properties. Its wonderful fresh scent can help to relieve stress and lift your mood.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Peppermint Essential Oil is an excellent choice for uplifting the mood, energizing the mind, and relaxing a tense nervous system.
LASO TEA – Their Flagship Product
TLC’s flagship product is their health and wellness “Laso Tea,” which is made up of 9 natural plant and herbal ingredients.
Persimmon leaves, ginger, holy thistle, marshmallow, Malva leaves, chamomile, papaya, blessed thistle, and myrrh are among the ingredients.
These ingredients are intended to provide a variety of health benefits, including:
- Detoxification of the lungs, liver, and gallbladder
- Inflammation relief
- Relieving indigestion and gastrointestinal distress symptoms
- Enhancing Skin Health
- Helping with weight loss
The tea’s packaging features a “Certified Organic Authentic” icon on the front. There is no further information on who obtained this certification.
There is also an ingredients section, implying that the ingredients come from organic farms.
Apart from this product, NutraBurst is another popular TLC product, and many people search TLC using the name NutraBurst (like Nutraburst scam, Nutraburst pyramid scheme etc).
Total Life Changes Products Complaints:
Every company makes grand claims about its products, but these products will inevitably be the subject of complaints.
Customers are better positioned to provide feedback on products.
So I checked the Better Business Bureau and their Facebook page to see what customers were saying about their products.
Complaints are classified into three types:
1. Expensive Products
This is an unavoidable issue with any MLM company because they must charge a premium to cover the 50% profit that they will share with the reps.
2. Delivery Issues
This is by far the most common complaint I’ve seen on the internet. People either don’t get exactly what they order or get them too late.
The company does not entertain their customers by compensating them or even taking steps to improve their customer service.
As a result, the problem has only gotten worse.
3. Refund Issues
Total Life Changes offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of its products, but people are still having trouble getting it.
This problem worsens as the Company appears to be more casual in sending;
- Defective packets
- empty packets
When you request a refund, they use delaying tactics.
How to Earn Money from Total Life Changes?
TLC products can be purchased in two ways:
1. Become the Customer
2. By establishing themselves as an Independent Business Owner (IBO)
A customer can buy any product from the TLC website, but he or she cannot participate in the business opportunity to get residual commissions.
While TLC Representatives (IBOs) can participate in the compensation plan and earn residual commissions, they can also enjoy the following benefits:
- Wholesale prices on the Company’s incredible selection of health, wellness, and beauty products
- Events, contests, and product promotions only available to Company members
To qualify, IBOs or reps must purchase a Business Starter Kit (prices start at $40).
Total Life Changes Compensation Plan:
There are levels to qualify for in this multi-level marketing (MLM) scheme based on your sales and team.
Your main responsibility as their IBO will be to sell product and recruit team members into your downline.
In a nutshell, there are five ways to earn commissions:
i. Retail Commission
You can purchase products at wholesale prices and resell them to customers at a 50% profit margin. They will provide you with a website, and if someone purchases products through your website, you will receive a 50% commission.
ii. Fast Start Bonus
The Fast-Start Bonus (FSB) pays you up to 50% commission on personally-sponsored IBOs.
Suppose this person purchases the $40 basic package. In that case, you will receive $20, and if they purchase the $499 leadership package, you will receive $250, and so on….
iii. Binary Commission
If you enroll two people, one will be assigned to your left side and the other to your right, as the name implies.
There is no third side, and anyone enrolled will be assigned to either the left or right side, directly under you.
Every week, you can earn 10% to 25% binary commission based on your team’s performance.
iv. Matching Bonus
This is a 50% monthly commission on the binary commissions earned by your directly enrolled IBOs.
v. Lifestyle Bonus
The following requirements must be met in order to earn the Lifestyle Bonus (LB):
- To qualify for the Lifestyle Bonus (LB), you must earn the position of National Marketing Director (NMD) or above and maintain at least 20,000 Weak Leg Volume (WLV) for at least three of the weekly bonus periods committed, with the period end date being within the Lifestyle Bonus (LB) monthly qualifying period.
- Must be Active.
The Lifestyle Bonus gives you $1500 per month to cover the costs of growing your business, such as office, promotion, or travel.
Pros & Cons:
- TLC is one of the trusted names that has been in business since 1999.
- TLC is a BBB-accredited company with an A+ rating.
- Monthly Autoship
- You must constantly recruit people
- Lack of training and support
- A lot of Negative Product Reviews
- No Income Disclosure Statement
Can You Really Make Money With TLC?
Yes, You can!
There’s a lot that comes along with MLMs that many people struggle with.
In fact, check out these Top 5 Reason Why Network Marketers Fail.
Now, don’t get the wrong idea…
It’s not impossible to make money with Network Marketing, but if you’re gonna put in the amount of grueling work to do this business (which, trust us, isn’t easy), you might as well bring in some REAL money while you’re learning the ropes.
The program that helped skyrocket many online businesses to over $40,000+ per month is so simple that making money really does become second nature.
Is Total Life Changes a Pyramid Scheme?
Total Life Changes (TLC) has a compensation plan in the shape of a pyramid, but it is not a typical pyramid scheme.
Binary compensation plans have a pyramid shape because they get wider and wider as you move to the bottom.
On the other hand, a pyramid scheme is a business that does not provide real products and is solely designed to recruit new members.
However, when we look at TLC, we see that it offers real products to sell as well as some valuable products that people demand simply by becoming their customers, and they have no interest in becoming their IBOs.
So, as long as people are becoming customers and the FTC is not shutting it down, we have no right to call it a pyramid scheme.
Is Total Life Changes a Scam?
To be honest, it is not a scam, but rather a legitimate and trusted brand that has been in operation since 1999.
How many MLM companies do you know that have been in operation for a long time? There aren’t many!
Otherwise, they are notorious for being shut down by authorities, as I witnessed with MOBE and Digital Altitude.
You can become a TLC customer to see if their products work for you, but I don’t recommend using it long term because it isn’t approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
However, I personally do not recommend TLC as a business opportunity because;
- Recruiting new people is not easy.
- Their products aren’t of particularly high quality.
- Items that are extremely expensive
- They haven’t provided their income disclosure statement.
You must also bear the monthly autoship cost and other expenses such as arranging parties for your prospects.
Overall, I don’t think TLC is the right opportunity for you.
What Is Our Top Recommendation For Making Money Online?
Our review team has come across a program in the real estate industry that is next level!
Although it’s not real estate in the traditional sense, it’s all digital.
Where Total Life Changes falls short is in scalability.
There’s only so much time in a day and there’s only so many people you can reach to sell by yourself.
MLM companies know this! Which is why they push so hard for you to recruit for your downline…you can’t get rich with it as a one man/woman show.
But what if you could make even more money off of little local websites without having to spend hundreds of dollars on overpriced products and a bunch of time recruiting people to sell under you?
With this digital real estate program, you can make recurring monthly income without constant sales to your friends and constant recruitment!
Sound too good to be true?
Of course it does!
But it isn’t… in fact, business owners wish they had this skill!
All you have to do is build and rank a LOCAL website and forward the jobs off to a business owner in town, you could even email it to them!
This works for literally any service based business, tree service, plumbing, towing, etc.
How do you get paid and how much?
Simple, after you forward the jobs off to a business owner and he makes some money off of them, you simply ask to make the deal beneficial for each other.
A fair price to charge per lead, depending on the industry is 10-20%…let’s just use the tree service industry for example and go by worst case scenario.
Let’s say you build and rank the site and only 10 jobs a month come in. The average tree service job is anywhere from $500-$2000!
That means at bare minimum you have an asset worth $500 a month!
See why they call it digital real estate now? That’s a rent payment.
The great thing is how easy it is to scale. You don’t have to worry about:
- Your upline getting paid before you
- Begging your friends and family to buy from you
- Recruiting people all the time
Remember Total Life Changes? You only get what’s left of the pie if you meet a monthly quota…
The course we recommend actually allows you to collect HUGE FLAT RATE DEALS. Truly passive income!
The training program takes making money online to a whole other level. The owner of the program walks you through how to build and rank a site hand in hand, with the occasional voice over when he is sharing his screen.
You will learn the importance of keywords, website name, how to send call notifications via email, backlinking, etc.
Once the training program is completed you will also have access to a Facebook group much better than the Total Life Changes MLM group in our opinion. This group is much more active.
Unlike Total Life Changes, where you’re getting maybe $10 per sale, you could be getting 10-20X THAT.
A business will always want more leads and another job. In fact it doesn’t even matter that the job isn’t coming from their website name… they see it as it is… making them more money.
Unlike Total Life Changes, more people have been able to walk away from their 9-5 job as well.
Digital real estate allows you to have total passive income with most of your day being spent WITH your friends, NOT selling to them.
Now, I know you probably have tons of questions…