Hello and welcome to my UFORIA Science Review.
One of the things we need to discuss and learn is whether or not the company is a scam.
We wouldn’t want to invest in an opportunity only to discover later that it was a scam from the start, causing us to lose all of the money and time we put into it.
We will assess and research the information on the company, the products, and the compensation plan in order to determine if the company is legitimate and in compliance with FTC laws.
This review will go over Uforia to see if it really is the best MLM company out there.
You’ll learn whether MLM is the right online business for you.
And at the end, you’ll find answers some of the most frequently asked questions regarding Uforia and MLM in general.
This system made them swear off MLM for good, because it uses some of the same skills but in a much more powerful and profitable way!”
UFORIA Science Review – What Is It?
In this section, we will assess what the company is and also cover company information.
When we look at the company’s website pages, we can see that they provide personalized nutrition based on your DNA profile, which they call “utrition.”
The company’s DNA test is supposed to “unlock” your “actionable Genes”…
This appears to be the “key” to superior nutrition, according to them.
So, when it comes to a product offered by MLM companies, I can say that this is truly unique.
Furthermore, Uforia Science is a multi-level marketing company where you can earn money by selling their products and building an MLM team.
I my opinion they fall in the health and wellness nutritional niche.
UFORIA Science Company Analysis
When researching a company’s website, one of the things we look for is who owns it.
This will enable us to learn more about the owner’s background and experience.
Having said that, Ron Williams, along with Terry Lacore, is the CEO and co-owner of Uforia Science, but this information is not currently available on any of the company pages.
Coral Canyon, Utah, in the United States, is the company’s headquarters.
Before being sued over a Keto product formulation, Williams was the CEO of Forever Living.
The formulation was the reason for the lawsuit, which was filed against co-owner Terry Lacore.
Forever Living won the lawsuit, but Lacore and Williams eventually became friends.
Lacore invited Williams to join him in establishing the UFORIA Science company, and the rest, as they say, is history.
In 2017, Williams parted ways with Forever Green.
That’s all I’ve got for now on the company.
The only criticism I have is that the owners’ information should be added to the website; I believe it adds transparency and makes for an interesting backstory.
So far, these two are excellent businessmen with significant experience running large, successful corporations.
Let’s get this show started.
UFORIA Science Products Assessment
In this section of the review, we will look at and drill down into the products that UFORIA Science has to offer.
The first thing I noticed was that they do sell retail products, which is required for compliance and is great to see.
UFORIA Science offers a “Ustart DNA Test Kit” to get you started for $159.95, which is clearly listed on the company website.
The Ustart DNA Test Kit
The kit works as follows: after you purchase it and receive it, it will contain instructions for you to get a sample that you must mail back to the CLIA-certified lab.
Once the lab receives your sample, it will be analyzed so that you can receive supplements tailored to your body type.
And you’ll be given with DNA tailored supplement to provide your body with exactly what it needs.
The cost of receiving your test results is an additional $99.
When the lab has finished processing your results, you will receive a personalized report and designer nutrition that includes raw food, superfoods, probiotics, plant-based food, vitamins, and minerals.
The kit will also include a 30-day supply of “Pretition,” a veggie-based supplement.
At the moment, this is the only product offered by the company.
That’s all we’ve got on the products; let’s get moving.
UFORIA Science Compensation Plan Breakdown
This section of the review will go over the compensation plan and how you get paid with UFORIA Science.
The UFORIA Science compensation plan is structured so that you earn commissions by selling products at retail prices as well as by sponsoring new affiliate members and building a team.
You should order at least 100 points of personal sales volume (PV) per month to qualify as an affiliate member for the compensation plan.
Most distributors will set up an autoship order for the amount required to qualify so you never miss out on commissions.
This also secures the position you were assigned when you first joined the compensation plan.
The major way to earn more money is to advance in the company’s ranks.
When you qualify for a higher rank, you will earn more money and bonuses than the company offers to its members.
UFORIA Science has a total of ten ranks that you can achieve.
Here’s a breakdown of each rank and what you need to do to be qualified for it:
- Beginner Rank – All you have to do to qualify for this rank is sign up.
- Builder Rank – To be eligible for this rank, you must generate at least 100 RV per month and personally refer and maintain at least one active Beginner ranked affiliate member.
- Producer Rank – To be qualified for this rank, you must generate at least 100 RV per month and personally refer and maintain at least 2 active Beginner ranked affiliate members.
- Mover Rank – To be qualified for this rank, you must generate at least 200 RV per month and personally refer and retain at least 3 active affiliate members. (3 of your unilevel pay structure’s individual legs must have a Builder ranked member or higher)
- Shaker Rank –To be qualified for this rank, you must generate at least 300 RV per month and personally refer and retain at least 3 active affiliate members. (3 individual legs of your unilevel pay structure must include a Producer or higher ranked member) To qualify for this rank, you must also maintain at least 1000 GV per month.
- Leader Rank – To be qualified for this rank, you must generate at least 300 RV per month and personally refer and retain at least 3 active affiliate members. (3 individual legs of your unilevel pay structure must include a Mover or higher ranked member) To qualify for this rank, you must also maintain at least 5000 GV per month.
- Innovator Rank –To be qualified for this rank, you must generate at least 300 RV per month and personally refer and retain at least 3 active affiliate members. (3 individual legs of your unilevel pay structure must have a Leader or higher ranked member) To qualify for this rank, you must also maintain at least 12,500 GV per month.
- Generator Rank – To be qualified for this rank, you must generate at least 300 RV per month and personally refer and retain at least 4 active affiliate members. (4 individual legs of your unilevel pay structure must have a Leader or higher ranked member) To qualify for this rank, you must also maintain at least 25,000 GV per month.
- Creator Rank – To be qualified for this rank, you must generate at least 300 RV per month and personally refer and maintain at least 5 active affiliate members. (5 of your unilevel pay structure’s individual legs must have a Leader ranked member or higher) To qualify for this rank, you must also have at least 37,500 GV per month.
- Rainmaker Rank –To qualify for this rank, you must directly introduce and retain 6 active affiliate members every month. Six of your unilevel pay structure’s individual legs must contain a Creator ranked member or higher. To qualify for this rank, you must also maintain at least 50,000 GV per month.
According to the comp plan pdf, the GV qualification has a three-level PV worth. This is somewhat confusing to me, but if I were you, I would clarify this qualifier.
As I understand it, this means that the total volume within only 3 levels of your entire unilevel pay structure counts toward the qualifying PV or GV.
Here’s a quick guide to help you understand some of the terminology:
- PV = Personal Volume
- GV = Group Volume
- RV = Retail Volume
- CV = Commissionable Volume
Uforia Retail Commissions
UFORIA Science also offers retail sales commissions, but the amount of commission you can earn is not specified.
The comp plan does state that if you refer 7 loyal customers, your monthly order will be paid for.
Residual Commissions (Unilevel)
The company also offers residual commissions that you can earn each month, which is something that all MLM companies do.
These are commissions earned when people “re-order” the product as a loyal customer or a team member on your team each month.
The monthly percentage of sales you get depends on your company’s rank and your team member’s level in your unilevel compensation pay plan structure.
UFORIA Science has 7 levels of unilevel commissions from which you can earn money.
Here is a breakdown of the qualifications required to earn from each level of your unilevel pay plan, including the percentages:
- Beginner Rank – You are not qualified to earn from the unilevel compensation plan when you are ranked as a Beginner.
- Builder Rank – You can earn 5% on levels 1-2 of your unilevel pay plan structure if you qualify for the Builder rank.
- Producer & Mover Ranks – If you qualify for these 2 ranks, your unilevel pay plan structure will pay you 8% on levels 1-2, 7% on level 3, and 6% on level 4.
- Shaker Rank – Your unilevel pay plan structure will pay you 8% on levels 1-2, 7% on level 3, and 6% on levels 4-5.
- Leader Rank –When you reach the Leader rank, you will receive 8% on levels 1-2, 7% on levels 3, 6% on levels 4-5, and 2% on levels 6-7.
- Innovator Rank –When you qualify for the Innovator rank, you will earn 8% on levels 1-2, 7% on levels 3, 6% on levels 4-5, 4% on level 6, and 2% on level 7.
- Generator Rank – Your unilevel pay plan structure will pay you 8% on levels 1-2, 7% on level 3, 6% on levels 4-6, and 3% on level 7 if you qualify as a Generator or higher rank.
Generation Bonus Commissions
When you qualify for higher ranks in the compensation plan, you can earn extra bonus commissions.
These commissions are essentially meant to reward you for doing a good job of building a team and doing business with the company.
These are commissions that you can get “beyond” the company’s residual levels of 7 levels.
This is paid out in “generations” of Leader ranks in any single leg of your unilevel compensation plan structure.
The following is a breakdown of the generation bonus commissions you can earn:
- Members who are ranked as Leaders are qualified for a 1% Generation Bonus on up to 3 generations of Leaders.
- Members who are ranked as Innovators are qualified for a 2% Generation Bonus on up to 4 generations of Leaders.
- Members who are ranked as Generators are eligible for a 2% Generation Bonus on up to 5 generations of Leaders.
- Members who are ranked as Creators or Rainmakers are eligible for a 2% Generation Bonus on up to 6 generations of Leaders.
Rainmaker Bonus Pool Commissions
This bonus pool is a percentage of the company’s profits put into a pool for a set period of time.
This pool of commissions is divided among all qualifying affiliate members.
The commissions from the “Rainmaker Bonus Pool” are divided and distributed equally among all qualifying Rainmaker-ranked members.
Discounts And Dividends (D&D) Program
This program is open to all affiliate members.
UFORIA Science’s program is basically a cashback on your downline purchases and discounts on the products that you personally purchase.
The first cashback you can earn is $20 for every Ustart DNA Kit purchased by your downline.
You must be qualified to receive the dividends.
Here are the requirements and the dividend you can earn:
- D&D-0 –There is no dividend available for generating up to 100 RV.
- D&D-1 Qualifications – To earn a $5 dividend bonus, you must generate 101 to 200 monthly RV.
- D&D-2 Qualifications –To earn a $10 dividend bonus, you must generate 201-300 monthly RV.
- D&D-3 Qualifications – To earn a $15 dividend bonus, you must generate 301 to 500 monthly RV.
- D&D-4 Qualifications – To earn a $20 dividend bonus, you must generate 501 or more monthly RV.
That concludes the compensation plan provided by UFORIA Science; let us move on to the next part.
Our UFORIA Science Q&A Section
We’ll address some of the questions people might have about the UFORIA Science opportunity in this section of the review.
Is UFORIA Science accredited by the Better Business Bureau?
No, because the company is so new, there is no Better Business Bureau listing or accreditation with UFORIA Science at this time.
This is not an indication that a company is a scam; it simply means that the BBB does not currently have a listing or accreditation for the company.
I can only assume that after a certain amount of time in business, UFORIA Science will have some sort of listing.
What’s The Cost To Join UFORIA Science?
To become an affiliate member and earn commissions from the UFORIA Science commission plan, you must first pay $39.95.
To start earning and taking advantage of the compensation plan’s benefits, you must purchase 100 PV per month to begin as a fully qualified commissions representative.
Are they Alternatives to Uforia?
There are many MLM companies that have health and nutritional products… here are just a few:
Can You Really Make Money With MLM Companies?
Yes, You can!
There’s a lot that comes along with MLMs (Network Marketing) that many people struggle with.
In fact, check out these Top 5 Reason Why Network Marketers Fail.
Now, don’t get the wrong idea…
It’s not impossible to make money with MLM, but if you’re gonna put in the amount of grueling work to do this business (which, trust us, isn’t easy), you might as well bring in some REAL money while you’re learning the ropes.
The program that helped skyrocket many online businesses to over $40,000+ per month is so simple that making money really does become second nature.
Is UFORIA Science a Scam Or Is It Legit?
In my opinion, UFORIA Science is a legitimate MLM company, not a scam, and here are some of the reasons why:
- They sell a retail product.
- They have stellar owners with diverse experience and success running large MLM companies.
- The compensation plan is fair.
With that stated, I started into this review expecting the DNA product to be another gimmick, but it turns out it isn’t.
Personally, I misjudged the product, but I will always consider the big picture before forming an opinion or thinking about a company or program.
My Final UFORIA Science Review And Thoughts
We will share our final thoughts and opinions on the UFORIA Science opportunity in the final section of our review.
We spent time reviewing information about the company, its products, and its compensation plan.
We also decided whether we thought the company as a whole was a scam or not.
What are your thoughts on this?
I must admit that I was expecting to find a lot of red flags with UFORIA Science when I first looked at it, but I was pretty surprised.
You must admit, a DNA test kit to formulate the product to your body’s profile makes you wonder if this is just a gimmick.
However, it is refreshing to see after looking deeper into what the product is all about and how the entire process works.
I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this in the MLM industry other than a lot of gimmicks that can’t really be compared to this.
What Is Our Top Recommendation For Making Money Online?
Our review team has come across a program in the real estate industry that is next level!
Although it’s not real estate in the traditional sense, it’s all digital.
Where Uforia Science falls short is in scalability.
There’s only so much time in a day and there’s only so many people you can reach to sell by yourself.
MLM companies know this! Which is why they push so hard for you to recruit for your downline…you can’t get rich with it as a one man/woman show.
But what if you could make even more money off of little local websites without having to spend hundreds of dollars on overpriced products and a bunch of time recruiting people to sell under you?
With this digital real estate program, you can make recurring monthly income without constant sales to your friends and constant recruitment!
Sound too good to be true? Of course it does! But it isn’t…in fact, business owners wish they had this skill!
All you have to do is build and rank a LOCAL website and forward the jobs off to a business owner in town, you could even email it to them!
This works for literally any service based business, tree service, plumbing, towing, etc.
How do you get paid and how much?
Simple, after you forward the jobs off to a business owner and he makes some money off of them, you simply ask to make the deal beneficial for each other.
A fair price to charge per lead, depending on the industry is 10-20%…let’s just use the tree service industry for example and go by worst case scenario.
Let’s say you build and rank the site and only 10 jobs a month come in. The average tree service job is anywhere from $500-$2000!
That means at bare minimum you have an asset worth $500 a month!
See why they call it digital real estate now? That’s a rent payment.
The great thing is how easy it is to scale. You don’t have to worry about:
- Your upline getting paid before you
- Begging your friends and family to buy from you
- Recruiting people all the time
Remember Uforia Science? You only get what’s left of the pie if you meet a monthly quota…
The course we recommend actually allows you to collect HUGE FLAT RATE DEALS. Truly passive income!
The training program takes making money online to a whole other level. The owner of the program walks you through how to build and rank a site hand in hand, with the occasional voice over when he is sharing his screen.
You will learn the importance of keywords, website name, how to send call notifications via email, backlinking, etc.
Once the training program is completed you will also have access to a Facebook group much better than the Uforia Science group in our opinion. This group is much more active.
Unlike Uforia Science MLM, where you’re getting maybe $10 per sale, you could be getting 10-20X THAT.
A business will always want more leads and another job. In fact it doesn’t even matter that the job isn’t coming from their website name…they see it as it is…expanding digital real estate.
Unlike Uforia Science, more people have been able to walk away from their 9-5 job as well.
Digital real estate allows you to have total passive income with most of your day being spent WITH your friends, NOT selling to them.
Now, I know you probably have tons of questions…